All that is required to be a Virginia onAir member is your first and last name, an email address, and your zip code.
- Your real name and any other profile information will NOT be displayed unless you choose to do so.
- Your personal information is NOT shared with any other website or organization.
Hub membership will enable you to:
- Comment on any Hub post,
- Interact directly with Post Authors and Curators giving them feedback, content suggestions, and asking questions,
- Participate in forums, research studies, and polls,
- Give endorsements in representative and candidate posts,
To learn more about this Hub’s features and the organizations supporting this Hub, go to this About Virginia onAir post.
Your Hub activity is NOT tracked or shared. Simply visiting the Virginia onAir Hub also does not expose your identity publicly.
When you submit personal information to Virginia onAir for any purpose, your information will not be sold or shared with any third parties unless you give consent.
You also can, at any time, request that your information be deleted. Such requests will be honored within one business day.